Marketing used to be art. Now, effective marketing looks like rocket science. Analytics, A/B Multivariate testing, CRMs and metrics are just a few ways entrepreneurs could craft their advertising message. Yet these tools go unused by most small businesses.
Why? Because most business owners are just plain too busy to use or master them. So, instead, they play guessing games with their marketing. This chaotic approach is closer to pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey than real strategy.
In this brief video, I share one simple question that any small business owner can use to instantly stop the guessing games. In no time, you’ll begin crafting more focused advertising messages.
- Watch this video and ask yourself: Am I playing guessing games with my advertising message?
- The next time you close a sale, ask your customers this question: Why did you buy from us?
- Ask your employees to ask this question, if they’re the one making the sale: Why did you buy from us?
- When you get the answer, please share the responses you get on this page.
- When you’re guessing with your marketing, you are wasting a lot of money and a lot of time trying to figure out how to get people to buy.
- Your customers’ answer to the question “Why did you buy from us?” will get you very close to the Most Valuable Message.
- The Most Valuable Message defines the core reason why people do business with you.