As an entrepreneur, you move fast. So fast, that you always need to keep your mind open to business lessons wherever and whenever you can get them.
This week, I wanted to share a few of those business lessons from an unusual source: Batman.
In this short video I share five critical lessons on entrepreneurship anyone in any business can learn from the Dark Knight.
- View this video and ask yourself the following questions about your business:
- Have I located my right hand person, my Alfred, yet?
- Have I invested in the best technology possible?
- Have I created a clear dividing line between my entrepreneurial life and my personal life?
- Am I regularly growing my network?
- Does my business have a clearly defined set of values that we use for day-to-day decision making?
- On this page, share any other business lessons you’ve gained from Batman or your favorite fictional characters. Thanks!
- Entrepreneurs can always be on the lookout for business lessons—even from fictional characters.
- A dedicated personal assistant can free your time so you can focus on your Most Valuable Activities (MVAs).
- The cost of investing in the best technology often makes up for itself through huge time gains.
- If your entrepreneurial life and personal life lack a boundary line, the two can bleed into each other, damaging both.
- Often, the resources you need to succeed in business lie within your network, not yourself.
- Written business values can be an important guidepost for decision making.
- Bonus: Batman is cooler than most other superheroes who got their powers the easy way.