The reality of big dreams is they take a long time to achieve. It’s easy for your dreams to get the best of you when they’re too big to achieve in the short term.
Big dreams can be a huge motivation killer, especially when they are hitched to your company vision.
Find out how to get the most out of dreaming big in this short video.
- Create a vision. Allow yourself to dream big. Create your “castle in the clouds.” Most importantly, set a target date by which you want to accomplish your company vision.
- Break your big dream into smaller targets to keep it from becoming a motivation killer.
- Ask yourself what the next step is in accomplishing your goal.
- Please share your insights or ask questions below.
Principles to Learn:
- The key to motivation is consistent progress over time.
- Dreaming big has value, but may kill your motivation if you fail to make consistent progress over time.
- By setting small, bite-sized targets, your small successes will motivate you while you’re working toward your biggest goals.