Discover how Drs. Saam Zarrabi and Yahya Mansour became entrepreneurial leaders in the dental industry by revolutionizing technology and methodology in their field. As successful entrepreneurs, they’ve grown their Rodeo Dental business chain to over 40 locations across the western US and are still growing today! Learn how they built a dental empire through friendship, determination, contrarian mindsets, and a strong aptitude for business. Then, listen to the recommended action steps derived from their shared journey. Choose the one you believe will help move you along your own path to success!
Pick one to do this week:
- Find a mentor. A good mentor is a powerful tool for success. This person can help you stay motivated and learn new skills. One action you could take: Pick a mentor and offer them something of value first before asking anything in return.
- Know your weakness. Stop trying to do things you know you’re not good at and outsource it instead. Focus on your strengths. One action you could take: Take Dave’s course, Discovering Your Strengths, to assess both strengths and weaknesses.
- Create a healthy work-life rhythm. Set clear boundaries between work and personal time and prioritize it. You’ll avoid burnout and maximize productivity, as a result. One action you could take: Schedule work hours and stick to it. When it’s time to quit, stop and go spend time with your family or enjoying a favorite hobby.
- Be part of a mastermind group. The support of fellow professionals can accelerate your own growth. One action you can take: Research mastermind groups in your field and request to join one that gets your attention.
- Be reliable. Keep your promises and follow through on commitments. One action you can take: Use your calendar to schedule commitments. This way, you’ll avoid overspending your time.
If you’d like to learn more about Drs. Saam Zarrabi and Yahya Mansour, you can follow them on LinkedIn or visit their website, Rodeo Dental. You can also hire Dr. Yahya Mansour to speak at your next event or as a business coach by going to his website, The Dr. Mansour.