A highly sought-after author, speaker, and business coach, Dave Crenshaw is the master of helping business owners triumph over chaos.
The irony of Dave’s mission is that he considers himself very chaotic and inherently unfocused. In fact, he was once diagnosed by a clinical psychologist as “off the charts ADHD.” Dave took that diagnosis as a personal challenge, and developed simple systems that fast-paced small business leaders worldwide now utilize to improve focus, structure, and stability.
Dave Crenshaw’s humorous and entertaining approach always hits the mark with audiences. His speeches are described as dynamic and life-changing. He also appears frequently in the news worldwide, including Time magazine, FastCompany, USA Today and the BBC News. However, Dave is most proud of being quoted by Chuck Norris in The Official Chuck Norris Fact Book.
Dave’s first book, The Myth of Multitasking: How “Doing It All” Gets Nothing Done, is a time management bestseller available in many languages worldwide. His most recent book, The Focused Business: How Entrepreneurs Can Triumph Over Chaos, is also a small business best seller. Dave’s courses on websites such as lynda.com are also among the world’s most widely-viewed online training.
He is the founder of Invaluable Inc., a coaching and training corporation that has helped transform thousands of businesses around the world.
Dave lives in the shadow of Utah’s Rocky Mountains with his wife and children.
5 Strange but True Facts about Dave
- He was diagnosed as “off the charts” ADHD Your audience will relate to Dave. Why? Because he’s not a superhuman paragon of perfection, but a “wounded warrior” who’s overcome his natural weakness. Dave will show your group how he’s helped hundreds of thousands of people—including himself—to find focus amidst a chaotic, crazy-busy world.
- He’s been a rock star Well, that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but prior to his life as a speaker, Dave spent a lot of time on the stage, both as a musician and a performer. Dave is a dynamic speaker who sprinkles his speeches with wit and humor so that your group not only learn at your event, but enjoy themselves as well. Your group will feel as though Dave is speaking directly to their personal motivations, fears and desires.
- He’s a geek at heart No, Dave won’t be speaking Klingon to your crowd, but he is up-to-date and well-versed in the role technology plays in today’s chaos. This means he can steer your crowd toward the right apps and tools for their needs. More importantly, he can de-mystify why technology, for all its coolness, isn’t always the solution to wrangling chaos.
- He’s taught high schoolers (so your group is a piece of cake!) Dave did “hard time” helping teens in the classroom. That means he’s more than prepared for anything your group can throw at him. Most importantly, your audience will not just be listening during Dave’s speeches but be doing, as well. Your group will be totally engaged. After hearing Dave’s messages, your group will make lifelong changes that will improve their businesses—today.
- He was born in 1975 It may not be that strange, but Dave has been accused of having a baby face…on occasion. The reality is, he’s a mature, seasoned professional. He has the wisdom and experience to answer your audience’s questions. Plus, Dave consistently beats and meets deadlines. You can depend on Dave to honor your requests and arrive early at your event.