“A 2% increase in productivity equals an entire work WEEK every single year!”
While I can finally say my home office is a “perfect productivity environment,” it hasn’t always been this way.
Small, consistent investments to improve the quality of your workspace will pay off in a big way.
Become a productivity environmentalist, and you can uncover a bonus free time!
How? Use your five senses to guide you:
- Sight—get quality lighting and remove visual distractions.
- Sound—use white noise or headphones to minimize distracting noises.
- Touch—create the best ergonomic setup you can.
- Smell—eliminate odd or distracting odors.
- Taste—keep healthy snacks and water close at hand.
When was the last time you invested a little time or money into your workspace?