How would you feel about losing 28% of your day, every day?
I talked about this as a speaker at the Kuali event back in February of this year.
It sounds like a small number…28%. How bad can it be? Well, if you work a forty-hour workweek, that equals ten valuable hours each week. In a single month, you’re giving up over FORTY hours of your time!
Because of common switchtasking culprits like these:
1. Your phone ringing unexpectedly.
2. Those unscheduled “quick questions.”
3. The relentless ping of your email inbox.
4. That text from a friend that just can’t wait.
5. Random thoughts that clutter your mind.
What else would you add to the list of “Switchtasking culprits?” Is it worth the price?