Many entrepreneurs are highly competitive. They want to measure their progress and compare themselves to others.
But what’s the most overrated number when it comes to business growth?
Find out by watching this short video. More important, learn what you should be measuring instead.
- If you’re not already, start generating financial reports for your business. Without them, there’s no way to know your score in the game.
- Start measuring the rate your profit, instead of revenue, grows.
- Ask yourself what products and services are most profitable per-unit-sold.
- Comment or ask questions on this page.
- Too much emphasis on growth can sometimes cause small businesses to grow too fast.
- Generating financial reports is important. More important is focusing on the right numbers.
- It’s easy to grow sales so fast that you damage your business in the process.