What if Martha Stewart Living approached you wanting to do a story about your business? Wouldn’t you jump at the chance?
Well, this mystery business owner flat out rejected not only Martha Stewart, but many other offers for free publicity—including my own!
In this brief video I’ll explain why this successful entrepreneur turns down publicity. I’ll also share a few insights he has to teach business owners everywhere.
- Watch this video and ask yourself: Does my business provide an interesting experience for customers so they end up promoting it to others? If not, follow these tips to help you successfully build your business:
- Create simple systems
- Build loyalty in every single customer
- Make the business focus about the customer
- Be at peace with your business
- Share your perspective or ask questions on this page.
- Having simple systems allows you the freedom to have everything in your business run consistently.
- Building systems that do small, nice things builds customer loyalty.
- Customers value their experience with your business over the actual product or service you provide.
- You don’t need to build a multimillion dollar empire to be a successful business owner.