Being a business owner can be very stressful. No one else fully understands the emotional anguish (and lost sleep!) that comes from not knowing whether you’ll be able to make payroll the next day. On the other hand, few others can fully appreciate the thrill that comes when your calculated risks pay off. This up and down emotional cycle of entrepreneurship is far from healthy. It can lead to poor decision making and, over time, health risks. The trick is to maintain your cool amidst BOTH the highs and the lows. In this video, I’ll teach you a little trick I use and have taught my coaching clients, to help you maintain emotional steadiness as a business owner. Action Steps:
- Watch this video and ask yourself: Do I maintain my cool when facing the ups and downs of running a business, or do I let myself get carried away with emotion? …
- The next time you experience business stress, read this quote:
The truth is:
Things are not as good as I think they are.
Things are not as bad as I think they are.
I am not as good as I think I am.
I am not as bad as I think I am.
- Click HERE to download the quote. Print it and hang it up in a prominent place where you can easily see it. …
- Share your perspective or ask questions on this page.
- Your success as a business owner and entrepreneur is greatly affected by your ability to maintain your cool under the inevitable highs and lows of entrepreneurship. .
- Truth exists independent of your perception of it. Understanding this will assist you in maintaining emotional steadiness.