- Take out a pen and write down one frustration in your business.
- Assess your business frustration in each of the Invaluable Cycle factors.
- Share your perspective or ask questions on this page.
Principles to Learn:
- The Invaluable Cycle consists of these 3 things:
- The characteristics of a business system are:
- In cultivating accountability, there should be:
- Recurring Meetings
- 1 on 1
- Motivation is directly link to performance:
- With Motivation = Vibrant Performance
- Without Motivation = Compliant Performance
- Any problem that is happening in your business can be traced back to either a neglect or an absence of one of these 3 things: Systems, Accountability, or Motivation.