What if your business could save thousands of dollars a month, without cutting staff? This is what any business owner continually seeks to do, right?
There are many low-cost, massive-benefit opportunities to dodge wastefulness and increase productivity. You just need to know where to look.
In this short, straightforward video I’ll describe how anyone can fully exploit these neglected resources.
- Watch this video and ask yourself if you are surrounded by time liabilities. If so, follow these guidelines to maximize your efficiency:
- Have all the tools you need
- Maintain all your tools in good working order
- Work with the best tools you can afford
- Keep necessary tools within arm’s reach
- Share your favorite time assets or worst time liabilities in the comments section below.
Principles to Learn:
- Time liabilities cause you to waste time unnecessarily or spend more time than necessary in Less Valuable Activities (LVAs).
- Keeping your tools ship-shape avoids unnecessary and costly downtime of specialized repairs or replacement.
- Purchasing the best tools you can reasonably afford is an investment, not an expense.
- Having your tools nearby reduces the need to switchtask in your workplace.