There is an epic battle raging between two forces. Both sides want control of your time, your energy, your money and your attention.
But who is winning the battle?
Watch this brief video to learn about these two forces influencing your life and your career.
- Watch this video to understand the surprisingly subtle differences between focus and chaos.
- Asses yourself on a scale of 0 to 10, zero being absolute chaos and 10 being absolute focus. Then, please share your number in the comments section below.
Principles to Learn:
- Dave’s definition for focus is: The STRATEGIC allocation of your resources toward that which is of MOST value.
- Dave’s definition for chaos is: The HAPHAZARD allocation of your resources toward that which is of VARIABLE value.
- Understanding where you are on the spectrum between chaos and focus is important. It will give you clarity as to the direction your business and career are headed.