Self-knowledge is extraordinarily important. It’s also extremely difficult. In fact, Benjamin Franklin famously remarked in his Poor Richard’s Almanac that:
There are three Things extremely hard, Steel, a Diamond, and to know one’s self.
This free tool will make your quest for self-knowledge, both as a business and entrepreneur, a whole lot easier.
Watch the video, use the tool TODAY, and see how it works for you.
- Start by looking into the Entrepreneur’s Mirror.
- Consider one or two of your business’s strengths.
- Look at one or two things about your business that drive you nuts.
- Ask yourself, “How did my business inherit these strengths and weaknesses from ME?”
- Share your insight using the comments box.
- Your business is a reflection of you, your strengths – and your weaknesses.
- Self-knowledge makes for a more effective business – Know Thyself!
- Improving yourself can often be the fastest way to improve your business.