Although most small business owners understand the importance of business systems, they have trouble getting their business systems aligned with their actual business goals.
Watch this short video to find out how to document your small business systems in a targeted way.
- Have your employees document all business systems first.
- YOU then edit the documentation.
- By working together, with the employee documenting the systems and you editing them, you’ll find that your business systems are more accurately aligned with your business goals.
- Please comment on this page. Let’s talk.
- Systems are documented processes and procedures that help you to get a consistent result.
- Sharpshooting requires both a front sight and a rear sight to properly aim a rifle. Like a rifle, your business systems require two points of contact for proper alignment.
- Your employees are the first point of contact. You, the owner, are the second point of contact.